Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hello Dear Friends!
It has been quite a long time since I last posted. I'm so sorry for the delay! But I have lots of exciting things to share! First of all, after Into the Woods, I returned to NYC and had a lovely fall in the city. I spent my time working and just exploring. I got a new camera for my birthday, so I took some really beautiful pictures in Central Park and Washington Square Park. I have really grown to love this city so much. I'm so grateful to call it home. November 30th marks my two-year anniversary of living in New York so that is very exciting!
I am currently in Tennessee at the Roxy Regional Theatre performing in A Christmas Carol. We opened last night with a sold-out audience and they gave us a standing ovation. It was a wonderful opening. I was very excited. The cast is fantastic and we are having a blast. The show runs until December 18th. Come and see it!!!
I have some exciting news to share! After Christmas, I am going to be going back out on tour!! I am going to play Mrs. Rachel Lynde in Anne of Green Gables for the ArtsPower National Touring Theatre. This is the same company that I did Four Score and Seven Years Ago with at the beginning of this year. I'm thrilled to work for this company again. They are so wonderful and I love the work that they do. Also, I am a HUGE fan of Anne of Green Gables so I am very excited to tell this story! It means so much to me. So lots of good things are happening! I couldn't be more grateful. I am so blessed!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you all enjoy the holiday season. This is the best time of year. I'm excited to enjoy it with the people that I love and I hope you all do too! Happy Holidays to all!!

-Jackie O.

PS: The youtube video for this post is a song that is in our production of A Christmas Carol. This song is just gorgeous. Enjoy!! Its called The Secret of Christmas and its sung by Ella Fitzgerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment