1. The Brooklyn Bridge
2. Grimaldi's pizza (after I walk across the bridge)
3. Tea Lounge in Park Slope (totally happening this weekend, I've decided)
4. Metropolitan Museum of Art (I can't get enough...still so much more to see)
5. Museum of Natural History
6. Metropolitan Opera (I've been to Broadway and the NYC Ballet...must conquer Opera!)
7. Top of the Rock and the Empire State Building
8. A NYC sporting event (shocking I know)
I know that there is more that I need to add, but I'll leave it at that. I also need to find my pizza place in my neighborhood...so pizza gods, I am putting that in your hands. :) I love New York.
PS: This post's youtube video is courtesy of the movie You've Got Mail. God I love that movie. Hahaha. Such a perfect movie. You must watch it!!!