Monday, November 21, 2011

Miracle on 34th Street

Hi Everyone! So BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! First of all, Christmas music is playing 24/7 on the radio, which makes a happy Jackie! Secondly, and the reason for this post: Miracle on 34th Street (the ORIGINAL, black and white version) is on Netflix Watch Instantly! I watched it last night. Such a great movie. I wanted to share my two favorite scenes. The first one I talked about in a previous post. Its the one where the little dutch girl comes to see Kris and he talks to her in Dutch. It is just the sweetest and makes me tear up. The second scene is in the courtroom when the prosecuting attorney's son is brought to the stand to defend Kris and says, "You wouldn't lie to me, would you Daddy?" Hahaha. Hilarious. Gets me everytime! Unfortunately, I could only find the first clip on youtube. Major bummer, but that gives you another reason to watch to the movie on Netflix or whenever it airs on tv this holiday season!
-Jackie O.

No comments:

Post a Comment