Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude List :)

Today I was sitting on the train, and I was inspired to write a gratitude list. My grandmother and I used to write daily gratitude lists and it was always so nice to reflect on the blessings in my life. So without further ado, here is my gratitude list for November 1o, 2011!

I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
1. My wonderful boyfriend, who I started dating exactly a year ago. :)
2. My supportive family, who have been so supportive of my dreams
3. My hilarious roommates, who have always been there to make me laugh and chat
4. My friends, who have given me so much joy
5. New York City, my home and the most magical place in the world!
6. The fact that I get to work in my favorite neighborhoods in the city!
7. The funny things that I hear on a daily basis
8. My FREE and amazing gym classes! (ask me about them!)
9. Being able to listen to music on youtube and pandora for FREE
10. The amazing acting opportunities that I have been lucky enough to enjoy
11. Being able to watch all of my favorite tv shows for FREE on the internet
12. The way the leaves fall in the city...so pretty and peaceful
13. The beauty in Central Park
14. The Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center-delivered TOMORROW!!
15. Christmas in NYC...just breathtaking.
16. Learning how to make my own cup of coffee. I'm an adult now!
17. Trader Joes...my favorite place. No joke. Its awesome.
18. Finding out an amazing Thai food place delivers in my neighborhood!
19. Nutella being on sale at Duane Reade...its the little things.
20. Anything pumpkin :)

-Those are just 20 things that I am grateful for and the list could easily go on, but I won't bore you. :)

-Jackie O.

PS: Today's Youtube clip is one of my current obsessions: Unforgettable by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole. Its such a perfect song. So romantic.





No comments:

Post a Comment