Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jackie Hoffman

Hello Readers!
OK, so today I am going to share something pretty hysterical. Jackie Hoffman is currently playing Grandma in the new musical adaptation of "The Addams Family." She has also appeared in "Xanadu" and "Hairspray." I am a HUGE fan of her work. She is always cast in the comedic character roles, which is usually what happens with me, so I feel a special bond with her. I hope to one day be as funny as her. I basically want to play every role that she has played. She's brilliant. Broadway.com has a video blog series and they asked Jackie to make one. She just posted her third video and I have never laughed harder. You need to watch all of them, but especially the third one. Enjoy!!

http://www.broadway.com/videos/show/the-addams-family/the-addams-family-home-movies-starring-jackie-hoffman-video-blog-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment