Saturday, March 27, 2010

A LOOK BACK

Hello All!
So, last night I was taking a trip down memory lane. I moved to New York City on November 30, 2008. It was one of the most exciting days of my life. I was pursuing my dream! I was very lucky because I moved to place where I had a bunch of my friends. Three of my best friends were already living in New York when I moved here! On my first night, one of my dearest friends took me to dinner. It was such a nice welcome! Then the next day, after a long day of interviewing for a job, I went with him and another friend to a cd release signing and performance. It was very exciting for me and seemed very "New York." I loved it and as a bonus I was introduced to a new composer's work! I am a huge fan of Scott Alan now! Well, the next day a ton of videos were put on youtube. I still can't get over the fact that I was there! So here is a video of Natalie Weiss singing Kiss the Air. It is a beautiful song and probably my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment