Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lovely Weather

Greetings from New York!
I am finally back home in New York!!!! I finished my tour exactly a week ago and it is a very strange feeling. I must admit that I miss everyone and the show terribly. It was a joy to be a full-time actor for 4 months. The experience was such a gift. However, I also must say that it is so nice to be home. I missed New York so much. It is such an amazing place and I got used to the familiarity and convenience of it all. But I am back and luckily everyone that was in the tour with me lives in the city, so we will see each other often. We are also going to have a reunion dinner next week, which will be fun!
I returned to New York this morning after a long weekend in my hometown for the Easter holiday. It was wonderful to be home and to see my family. There is a new baby too so it was a joy to spend some time with her. I have really come to realize how lucky I am. I am blessed with an extremely supportive family and my life is filled with so much love. It was something that I definitely took for granted when I was younger. I am so grateful that I got to spend some time away from the craziness of life for a few days. It was a welcomed break, especially after tour!
I also returned to my day job today. I am so happy to be back, especially on this beautiful day!!!

So for my video of the day: An ode to New York. This is a cover of the popular Jay-Z/Alicia Keys song Empire State of Mind. Andrew Kober and a special guest perform the song at Joe's Pub here in the city. It is my goal to go to a show there soon! It seems so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment