Friday, January 13, 2012

Gratitude List

Hey All,
So, yesterday I had a wonderful day...nothing special, just a relaxing day at work filled with some nice moments. However, when I got home a couple of unpleasant things happened. No need to go into detail because its not important. Of course, I focused on those bad things and let it put a damper on my day. Luckily, I was reminded by someone to focus on the good. So, its time for a new gratitude list so that I can notice the happy things!

I'm grateful that yesterday:

1. I discovered this amazing blog: http://parisvsnyc.blogspot.com/
2. That I watched this youtube video. It made me smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfgFJf2CqLo
3. I got to listen to my amazing 80s pandora playlist!!
4. I had a nice conversation with one of the kids at work.
5. It wasn't raining when I left work so I could go for a nice walk.
6. It was a relaxing, non-stressful day.
7. I got to have a nice phone chat with my sister-in-law and niece in California.
8. I figured out another dress option for my cousin's wedding this weekend and its a MICHAEL KORS DRESS. Gotta love Project Runway!
9. I got to watch Top Chef online! Restaurant Wars!
10. I also got to watch Modern Family and The Middle: my two new show obsessions!

Wow! That just reminded me what a great day I had yesterday! Gratitude lists really do help! Thanks for indulging me...oh and check out that youtube video. Its hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. I like both Modern Family and the Middle...I guess because they are both realistic to how families really are. Michael Kors dress? Nice. Be sure to post pics!

    ReplyDelete