Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I cannot believe that it is 2012. Wow, time sure does fly! I have decided to mark this occasion by counting down the TOP 10 MOMENTS of 2011! Here we go!:

10. Getting to spend my summer at the beach: self-explanatory. I mean, hello! So glorious.
9. Finally finally finally getting to LA!
8. Driving cross-country for tour- such an amazing experience. I saw the entire country!
7. Seeing Tangled for $2.50 in Cheyenne, WY. Unbelievable. I pay $13 in NYC.
6. Moving into my new apartment in an amazing neighborhood with amazing roommates!
I love my new home!
5. Going to the TOP OF THE ROCK- It was incredible seeing the entire city light up at dusk!
I also saw the sunset over the Hudson!
4. Going to the Grand Canyon- Wow! So beautiful!
3. Discovering new foods and restaurants across the country and in NYC. I totally turned into a
foodie this year!
2. Fulfilling my dream since 3rd grade of going to the 4 CORNERS!!!! One of the most exciting
moments of my life! I will never forget it! February 25, 2011!!

And the NUMBER 1 MOMENT OF 2011:
1. Falling in love with the most amazing man! He has changed my life and made me so happy! I
am so blessed!!

Of course there are many more incredible moments. 2011 was filled with wonderful friends, family and fun adventures. I had a blast and I am looking forward to the new year. I wish you all a happy and safe new year! Many blessings to you and your families!

Love, Jackie O.
PS: Our video for the new year is one of my favorite versions of Auld Lang Syne. Its one of the most beautiful scenes in the Sex and the City movie. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtej559pQE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment