Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year: New Audition

Hello All,
So I have a big audition coming up tomorrow! Its for a summer gig at a theatre in Kentucky! They are doing fabulous shows that are just right for me. I would appreciate any good vibes that you can send my way! I'm planning on singing "As We Stumble Along" from The Drowsy Chaperone. I also plan on wearing my black dress and red shoes. This has become my audition staple because its a simple dress that looks good and then POP! There's color! Also, its color where you don't expect it. They can remember me as the girl with the red shoes and the fabulous voice!
The other reason I am writing this post is because I need to remember my New Year's resolution: BE BOLD. I need to do this tomorrow and go for it wholeheartedly! NO BACKING DOWN, JACKIE! Book this job! You got this, girl!

BE BOLD!!!

1 comment: